Looking for the best watches for women .. Confused and can’t decide which women’s watch brand to buy.
Don’t worry, this article contains information about different types of watches, how to select a watch, and list of women’s watches available in India.
These days you just don’t buy a watch to check the time. It is more about the elegant looks, usability, and trend. Watches are a style statement that depict your mood, personality, and awareness towards fashion.
Types of Watches for Women in India
Types of watches depend on different factors. These are- Display, Movement, Band Material, Watch Style, and Watch Case Shape, etc.
There are different types of displays of women watches. These are:
- Analog – These watches display 12 hours with an hour and a minute hand.
- Digital – These watches display time in digital format.
- Analog-Digital – These watches act as a stopwatch with a start and stop button on the side.
The movement refers to the mechanism of a watch. It is responsible for the watch to tick.
- Quartz – Quartz watches are battery-operated.
- Automatic – Automatic watches depend on the motion of the user’s wrist. A spinner called “rotor” stores this kinetic energy to make the watch work.
Band materials play a vital role in women watches. Most of the women choose their watches based on this.
- Leather – Leather is the most common band material. It is famous due to its lightweight and durability.
- Plastic – Plastic bands are also popular. You can get many plastic bands with paints or designs on them
- Synthetic – Synthetic bands are very easy to clean. Also, it is goof doe daily wear purpose.
- Gold Plated – Gold-plated bands have huge demands in India. Women prefer to collect watches with gold-plated bands for several occasions.
- Rubber – It is suitable for sporty looks.
- Silicone – Silicone bands are heat-resistant and comfortable.
- Stainless Steel – Stainless Steel bands look attractive and classy. Also, these bands are durable.
- Beads – Beads are nowadays used for making the watches to look more ethnic.
You can find different watch styles based on your need. These can be:
- Casual – Casual watches are for daily uses. These are best for college or school goers.
- Dress – These watches are meant for office goers. Also, these are good for business meetings. Besides, stainless steel and leather go well for this purpose.
- Fashion – Fashion watches are trendy watches with attractive and elegant looks
- Luxury – These watches are a little expensive. They give a royal or premium look. Also, high-quality metal or leather is used for luxury watches for women.
- Sport – Sporty watches look trendy and attractive. These watches are used for sports purposes. But, you can use these watches for casual wear also.
There can be some different looks of women watches. These are:
- Rose Gold – Rose Gold is one of the most demanding colors for women’s watches. It is a soft shade of pink with a ting of gold.
- Bracelet – Women Like wearing bracelets. So, most of the women’s watches come in this style.
Watch Case Shape
You can find the following case shapes of women watches:
Smartwatches & Fitness Bands
These watches are the result of high-end technology.
- Smartwatches can help you get notifications. Also, it helps with GPS navigation. Besides, there are many more features of these watches. Checkout our article on best smartwatches in India.
- Fitness Bands or fitness watches for women help in monitoring health activities. Thus, they can help you count your calorie consumption or heartbeats. Also, thy can keep track of your running distances. Checkout our article on best fitness bands in India.
Waterproof watches for women can be water-resistant of up to 50 meters.
Watch Case Diameter
A watch case diameter for a woman’s watch can be between 19 – 50 mm. But, there are also larger case diameters.
Best Watches for Women in India 2023
This section provides information on Best Watches for Women in India. Along with, features, product summaries, pros & cons are provided as well.
1. Fastrack Analog Watches for Women
This analog wrist watch is brought to you by Fastrack. You can use it as an accessory with casual outfit. It has a clean & visible dial and is powered by a heavy duty li-ion battery. The water resistant feature is an added advantage.
This intricately designed women’s watch from the house of Fastrack boasts stick time markers which are stylish and smart to look at. The strap is made of stainless steel. The watch comes with a mineral glass covering which is scratch proof.
This wrist watch is top-rated watch for women.
2. Fossil Riley Analog Rose Gold Watches for Women
Fossil analog watch features a rose gold-tone finish and a textured rose dial. This chronograph watch for women is a multi-functional watch with stopwatch functionality.
The watch movement features a quartz crystal that oscillates when a current is applied to it. Quartz movement is typically built into three separate sub-eyes for the day of the week, date of the month and 24-hour time.
Fossil watches comes in watch tins that are ideal for gifting purpose.
Customers who have bought this watch have given high ratings for light weight, value for money, and water resistance.
3. TIMEX Analog Women’s Watch
Timex revolutionized watchmaking by using cutting-edge technology in products in outdoor, sports and style categories. Today, it is a household name synonymous with design, durability and performance.
This Timex watch for women has durable case made from stainless steel and scratch resistant lens. Quartz timepiece is powered by a battery that sends an electrical signal through a piece of crystal quartz.
Over a period of time, Timex has established a wide network of service centers in India. All Timex watches come with 1 year of warranty for manufacturing defects.
4. Fossil Analog Rose Gold Watches for Women
Fossil watches have always been inspired by creativity and ingenuity. They have strived into the industry by making quality, fashionable watches and accessories that are both fun and accessible.
Stay fashionable with Fossil women’s watch. This analog watch has round rose gold dial with a diameter of 34.0 millimeter. Rose gold colored straps in the watch are made of stainless steel. The looks are elegant and matches all the outfits. It comes in a gift tin ready to gift or collect.
5. Titan Youth Analog Black Dial Watches for Women
Titan brings stylist timepieces for women and men. The watches embrace the elegance and sophistication of simplistic yet stylish design. Titan watches for women are the perfect accessory to pair with formal and semi-casual attire.
With dials designed in chic colors and alluring indices patterns, Titan watches have stunning design and functionality. An apt statement piece to compliment the workwear ensemble, these watches add a touch of sophistication and poise.
6. Sonata Analog Watches for Women
Sonata watch brand has been offering style and contemporary designs mixed with the right amount of grace. The bold and beautiful designs of Sonata watches capture aspirations and imaginations of those who are young at heart.
This watch from Sonata is the cheapest branded watch for women in India. It is worth spending the money. Customer reviews and ratings says it all.
7. Timex Analog Women’s Watch
Timex is a trusted watch brand for women and men in India. With cutting-edge technology in watchmaking, Timex is synonymous with design, durability and performance.
This women’s watch features scratch resistant glass, quartz movement for accuracy, water resistant, long lasting color, durable strap, etc.
Make a wise decision and buy this Timex women’s watch. You will not regret.
Final Talk – Best Wrist Watches for Women in India 2023
A watch is one of the most desirable accessories for women. So, it is not an easy task to buy watches for women. Moreover, women themselves tend to get confused when it comes to picking up the best watch. So, online shopping for women watches might be pretty hard.
But, the looks, functionality, and brand values work like wonders to choose any product. That is what we have kept in mind while picking up the above list for the best watches for women in India.
Remember, there are many watch brands and designs in the market. So, choosing the best women’s watch in India is not so easy. But, you can always choose a quality watch that is attractive, durable, and useful.
Frequently Asked Questions on Watches for Women
Some of the cheapest luxury watches brands are TITAN, Micheal Kors, Fossil, Guess, Skagen, Tommy Hilfiger, etc. The price is in the range of INR 3,500 – INR 12,000.
Yes, Titan watches are a very good brand. The brand offers quality and fashionable watches. Also, the rates are reasonable.
Titan Raga can start from anywhere between INR 2000 – 2500. Also, it can go above INR 5000.
It generally varies from person to person. Yet, a woman must own 3 to 4 watches. It is because she can wear it on different occasions. One can be kept for regular use. Then, there must be a watch for ethnic wear. Besides, watches must be kept for sports events and business presentations.
There is no proper way to wear a watch. But, you must wear a watch on a non-dominant hand. This way you will feel comfortable wearing the watch. Also, the watch should not be too tight or too loose on the wrist.